We focus on three main areas where our programs incorporate emotional resilience and social transition, as well as scholastic support. For more detail on our approach and philosophy, visit FLOURISH IN SCHOOL or check out some of our RESOURCES.
Our areas of community focus are
* refugee and migrant transition education
* the Travelling Community
* youth at risk
We are happy to travel throughout the UK and Europe and our work may include:
- Meeting with staff and program clients
- Researching and reporting on recommended target areas
- Developing program in consultation with local staff
- Training educational and assistant staff
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation
For more information on how our community programs can support your work, please contact us.
We're happy to meet with you and discuss how we can help you, at no charge and with no obligation.
If you're interested in international education programs in the developing world, please visit our CONSULTANCY page, or click below.